|Serving Size: 2 cups|
|Calories 199||Calories from Fat 90|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 10g||15%|
|this table provides nutrition breakdown for fats|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g||4%|
|nutrition breakdown for carbohydrates|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
|protein nutritional details|
|vitamins nutritional details|
|Vitamin A||24%||Vitamin C||167%|
|daily values disclaimer|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your values may change depending on your calorie needs.|
|Prep Time:||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time:||45 Minutes|
|Serving Size:||2 cups|
- Crumble sausage in large pot and cook until done. Drain oil and set sausage aside.
- In the same pot, add olive oil and sauté onions, garlic, and celery until softened.
- Add cauliflower and chicken stock, simmering until cauliflower is tender (not mushy).
- Pour mixture into blender, add salt and pepper, and puree until smooth.
- Pour pureed mixture into pot and add sausage and kale, simmering until kale is soft.
- Remove from heat. Add cheese and stir until well-combined.
*Journal It!* 134 protein calories • 2 servings vegetables • 1 serving miscellaneous