Valentine Protein Cookies
|Serving Size: 1 cookie|
|Calories 57||Calories from Fat 36|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 4g||6%|
|this table provides nutrition breakdown for fats|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g||2%|
|nutrition breakdown for carbohydrates|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|protein nutritional details|
|vitamins nutritional details|
|Vitamin A||0%||Vitamin C||0%|
|daily values disclaimer|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your values may change depending on your calorie needs.|
|Prep Time:||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time:||20 Minutes|
|Serving Size:||1 cookie|
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together vanilla premium protein, almond flour, swerve, xanthan gum, baking powder, and salt.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until dough texture is achieved.
- Divide the dough in half and turn first half onto large piece of parchment paper. Top with another piece of parchment paper and roll out about ¼ inch thick.
- Use cookie cutters to cut into desired shapes. Place on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown and just firm to the touch. Remove and let cool for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
*Journal It!* 16 protein calories • 1 serving fat • 1 serving miscellaneous Nutrition Note: Swerve® Sweetener increases carbohydrates in this recipe; however, these carbohydrates will not adversely affect ketosis.