Valentine Mini Cheesecakes
|Serving Size: 1 cupcake|
|Calories 153||Calories from Fat 72|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 8g||12%|
|this table provides nutrition breakdown for fats|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g||5%|
|nutrition breakdown for carbohydrates|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|protein nutritional details|
|vitamins nutritional details|
|Vitamin A||6%||Vitamin C||12%|
|daily values disclaimer|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your values may change depending on your calorie needs.|
|Prep Time:||20 Minutes|
|Cook Time:||20 Minutes|
|Serving Size:||1 cupcake|
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F. Place 6 cupcake liners into a muffin tin. Coat with nonstick spray.
- In a food processor, pulse protein bars until crumb texture is achieved.
- In a small bowl, mix together protein bar crumbles, melted butter, 1½ Tbsp swerve, and salt.
- Press the crust mixture into the bottom of each cupcake liner, dividing evenly between 6 cups.
- Pre-bake crusts for 5 minutes, then removed from the oven.
- In a bowl, beat together the cream cheese, yogurt, Swerve®, salt, and vanilla extract until fully combined and creamy.
- Separate egg yolk from white, then add yolk to mixture and beat.
- Beat egg white on high speed until soft peaks form. Add remaining swerve and continue beating for another 30 seconds.
- Gently fold the egg white into cream cheese mixture. Divide evenly and drop on top of the crusts.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Let rest at room temperature for about 10 minutes.
- Carefully melt the chocolate sensations in the microwave.
- Top the cheesecake with a strawberry and pour the chocolate on top.
*Journal It!* 74 protein calories • ½ serving fruit • 1½ serving fat • 1 serving miscellaneous Nutrition Note: Swerve® Sweetener increases carbohydrates in this recipe; however, these carbohydrates will not adversely affect ketosis.