Thai Style Lettuce Cups
|Serving Size: 1 cup|
|Calories 121||Calories from Fat 45|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 5g||8%|
|this table provides nutrition breakdown for fats|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 1g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g||2%|
|nutrition breakdown for carbohydrates|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|protein nutritional details|
|vitamins nutritional details|
|Vitamin A||18%||Vitamin C||10%|
|daily values disclaimer|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your values may change depending on your calorie needs.|
|Prep Time:||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time:||10 Minutes|
|Serving Size:||1 cup|
- Boil water in a large sauce pan. Add the ground chicken and cook until well done. Drain excess fluid.
- While the mixture cooks, wash and dry 4 large lettuce leaves. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the garlic, ginger, cilantro, red onion, green onion, cayenne pepper, fish sauce, salt, lime juice, and Splenda.
- Add cooked ground chicken breast to bowl and combine well, adding 1-2 tsp of water, if necessary, to moisten the mixture.
- Add 1/4 mixture into each lettuce leaf, sprinkle with peanuts, and enjoy!
Serve deconstructed so guests can assemble their own cups tableside. *Journal It!* 70 Protein calories • 1 serving vegetables • ½ serving fat • 1 serving miscellaneous