Texas Taco Bake
|Serving Size: 1/8 of yield|
|Calories 160||Calories from Fat 27|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 3g||5%|
|this table provides nutrition breakdown for fats|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g||2%|
|nutrition breakdown for carbohydrates|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|protein nutritional details|
|vitamins nutritional details|
|Vitamin A||4%||Vitamin C||3%|
|daily values disclaimer|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your values may change depending on your calorie needs.|
|Prep Time:||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time:||45 Minutes|
|Serving Size:||1/8 of yield|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Blend the Egg Beaters® and cream cheese until smooth. Then mix in the half and half and 1/2 tsp taco seasoning.
- Coat a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray and spread 8 oz cheddar in bottom.
- Evenly spread the cream cheese mixture over the cheddar and bake 25 minutes.
- In a skillet, brown the turkey. Remove from heat and stir in sauce, chiles, and remaining taco seasoning.
- Remove cheddar crust from oven and let cool 5 minutes. Reduce oven heat to 350 degrees F.
- Evenly spread turkey mixture on crust and top with remaining cheddar.
- Bake an additional 20 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes before serving.