Pistachio Protein Squares
|Serving Size: 1 square|
|Calories 152||Calories from Fat 108|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 12g||18%|
|this table provides nutrition breakdown for fats|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 3g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g||5%|
|nutrition breakdown for carbohydrates|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||16%|
|protein nutritional details|
|vitamins nutritional details|
|Vitamin A||0%||Vitamin C||0%|
|daily values disclaimer|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your values may change depending on your calorie needs.|
|Prep Time:||30 Minutes|
|Cook Time:||1 Minutes|
|Serving Size:||1 square|
- Combine coconut, flaxseed, protein powder, and pistachio kernels in food processor and pulse for about 10 seconds.
- In small saucepan, combine avocado oil, water, and Swerve®. Boil for 15 seconds.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix.
- Using wax paper on baking sheet, flatten and mold mixture evenly into rectangle with 1 inch thickness.
- Tightly wrap rectangle mixture in wax paper and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Remove wax paper, cut equally into 20 squares, and enjoy!
Store by wrapping in wax paper and placing in refrigerator. *Journal It!* 12 protein calories • 2 servings fat