Nacho Mac & Cheese Bites
|Serving Size: 2 bites|
|Calories 160||Calories from Fat 54|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 6g||9%|
|this table provides nutrition breakdown for fats|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g||3%|
|nutrition breakdown for carbohydrates|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|protein nutritional details|
|vitamins nutritional details|
|Vitamin A||2%||Vitamin C||2%|
|daily values disclaimer|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your values may change depending on your calorie needs.|
|Prep Time:||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time:||20 Minutes|
|Serving Size:||2 bites|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare Nacho Mac & Cheese as directed on package and allow to cool 5 to 10 minutes.
- While cooling, prepare ground beef and drain.
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Prep a 6-count mini cupcake pan with cupcake liners.
- Evenly divide mixture into 6 muffin cups, bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, serve and enjoy!
*Journal It!* 122 protein calories • ½ serving vegetables • 1 serving miscellaneous For additional flavor, top bites with 1 Tbsp light sour cream and journal as an additional miscellaneous item.