Mini Bell Pepper Loaded Turkey "Nachos"
|Serving Size: 7 nachos|
|Calories 151||Calories from Fat 9|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 1g||2%|
|this table provides nutrition breakdown for fats|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g||3%|
|nutrition breakdown for carbohydrates|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|protein nutritional details|
|vitamins nutritional details|
|Vitamin A||44%||Vitamin C||317%|
|daily values disclaimer|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your values may change depending on your calorie needs.|
|Prep Time:||10 Minutes|
|Cook Time:||10 Minutes|
|Serving Size:||7 nachos|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a large baking tray with parchment or aluminum foil. Lightly spray with oil.
- Spray oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté onion, garlic, and cilantro for 2 minutes, then add ground turkey, salt, garlic powder, and cumin. Cook meat for 4 to 5 minutes. Pour 1/4 cup of tomato sauce and chicken broth and stir. Simmer on medium heat for 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Slice bell peppers in half and remove seeds. Arrange peppers in a single layer.
- Fill each pepper with cooked ground turkey mixture, then top with shredded cheese.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, until cheese is golden.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.
*Journal It!* 110 protein calories • 1½ servings vegetables • 1 serving miscellaneous