|Serving Size: 1/4 yield|
|Calories 294||Calories from Fat 144|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 16g||25%|
|this table provides nutrition breakdown for fats|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 2g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g||1%|
|nutrition breakdown for carbohydrates|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|protein nutritional details|
|vitamins nutritional details|
|Vitamin A||1%||Vitamin C||3%|
|daily values disclaimer|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your values may change depending on your calorie needs.|
|Prep Time:||75 Minutes|
|Cook Time:||15 Minutes|
|Serving Size:||1/4 yield|
- Whisk oil, vinegar, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper in a bowl until well combined.
- Place chicken in a shallow dish or 1-gallon resealable plastic bag. Add the marinade and refrigerate for 1-12 hours. Remove from the marinade and pat dry.
- Preheat grill to medium-high or position a rack in upper third of oven and preheat broiler.
- Place chicken on grill. Grill 4 to 8 minutes per side, or use an instant-read thermometer and insert into the thickest part, removing chicken once it reaches 165 degrees F.
- To broil: Line a broiler pan (or baking sheet) with foil. Place the chicken on the foil. Broil until an instant-read thermometer reads 165 degrees F. Watch carefully and flip at least once. Broil for 10 to 15 minutes total.
*Journal It!* 175 protein calories • 2 servings fat • 1 serving miscellaneous