Egg In A Shamrock
|Serving Size: 1 egg|
|Calories 80||Calories from Fat 45|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 5g||8%|
|this table provides nutrition breakdown for fats|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 1g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||1%|
|nutrition breakdown for carbohydrates|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|protein nutritional details|
|vitamins nutritional details|
|Vitamin A||8%||Vitamin C||55%|
|daily values disclaimer|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your values may change depending on your calorie needs.|
|Prep Time:||1 Minutes|
|Cook Time:||5 Minutes|
|Serving Size:||1 egg|
- Carefully slice the bell pepper into 4 rings, about 2 cm thick.
- Preheat skillet over medium-high heat and coat with nonstick spray.
- Place the bell pepper rings on the skillet and flip once after 1 minute. Crack 1 egg inside each pepper ring. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover with a lid and cook until the egg yolk reaches your desired doneness: about 3-4 minutes for over easy, 5 for over-medium, and more than 5 minutes for eggs cooked through.
- Remove from pan with flat spatula.