|Serving Size: 1|
|Calories 106||Calories from Fat 63|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 7g||11%|
|this table provides nutrition breakdown for fats|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||1%|
|nutrition breakdown for carbohydrates|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|protein nutritional details|
|vitamins nutritional details|
|Vitamin A||0%||Vitamin C||0%|
|daily values disclaimer|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your values may change depending on your calorie needs.|
|Prep Time:||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time:||1 Minutes|
- Place eggs in a single layer in a saucepan, cover with enough water that there's 1 1/2 inches of water above the eggs.
- Heat on high until water begins to boil, cover, turn heat to low, cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat, leave covered for 14 minutes, rinse under cold water continuously for 1 minute.
- Crack egg shells, carefully peel under cool running water. Gently dry with paper towels.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise, removing yolks into a medium bowl, placing the whites on a serving platter.
- Mash the yolks into a fine crumble using a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Evenly disperse heaping teaspoons of the yolk mixture into egg whites.