|Serving Size: 4 deviled eggs|
|Calories 59||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|this table provides nutrition breakdown for fats|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g||2%|
|nutrition breakdown for carbohydrates|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|protein nutritional details|
|vitamins nutritional details|
|Vitamin A||4%||Vitamin C||35%|
|daily values disclaimer|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your values may change depending on your calorie needs.|
|Prep Time:||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time:||15 Minutes|
|Serving Size:||4 deviled eggs|
- Cut eggs lengthwise, remove yolks, and discard or save for later.
- Combine cauliflower, cream cheese, Greek yogurt, curry powder, pumpkin, and salt and pepper in a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Divide filling evenly between egg whites and lightly dust with paprika.
- Using a knife, trace lines down the filling to create the look of ridges on a pumpkin.
- Add a chive piece at the top of each pumpkin to create a stem.
**Stovetop Hard Boiled Eggs:** Fill a saucepan with cold water. Place the eggs in a single layer at the bottom of the saucepan, ensuring that eggs are covered with at least 1" of water. Heat the pot on high heat and bring the water to a full rolling boil. Turn off the heat, keep the pan on the hot burner, cover, and let sit for 10-12 minutes. Drain, allow to cool, and peel. **Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs:** Add 1 cup water to the Instant Pot. Place metal trivet into the pot. Gently add eggs on top of the trivet. Cook eggs on high pressure for 6 minutes. Remove eggs from Instant Pot, allow to cool and peel.