Chicken Crust Pepperoni Pizza
|Serving Size: 1 slice|
|Calories 114||Calories from Fat 27|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 3g||5%|
|this table provides nutrition breakdown for fats|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||1%|
|nutrition breakdown for carbohydrates|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|protein nutritional details|
|vitamins nutritional details|
|Vitamin A||5%||Vitamin C||2%|
|daily values disclaimer|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your values may change depending on your calorie needs.|
|Prep Time:||20 Minutes|
|Cook Time:||20 Minutes|
|Serving Size:||1 slice|
- Preheat oven to 450°F and line a baking sheet or pizza pan with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl combine the ground chicken with ¼ cup Parmesan, ¼ cup mozzarella, ¼ tsp oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Mound chicken mixture onto the parchment paper and pat into flat rectangle or disc. Cover with plastic wrap and evenly press or roll the chicken into a 7x10" rectangle or round using a rolling pin. Remove the plastic wrap and roast until golden, 12-15 minutes or until desired crispness.
- Spread sauce on crust, and top with remaining cheeses and oregano, turkey pepperoni slices, and crushed red pepper flakes (to taste).
- Place back into hot oven and cook until melted and bubbly 6 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with chopped basil.
- Divide into 8 slices, serve and enjoy!
*Journal It!* 101 protein calories • 1 serving miscellaneous