Burger Kebabs & Special Sauce
|Serving Size: 1 kebab|
|Calories 80||Calories from Fat 18|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 2g||3%|
|this table provides nutrition breakdown for fats|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g||1%|
|nutrition breakdown for carbohydrates|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|protein nutritional details|
|vitamins nutritional details|
|Vitamin A||7%||Vitamin C||5%|
|daily values disclaimer|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your values may change depending on your calorie needs.|
|Prep Time:||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time:||20 Minutes|
|Serving Size:||1 kebab|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Make the sauce by combining dressing, vinegar, and minced onion. Set aside.
- Cut each slice of cooked turkey bacon into 5 pieces, and half each cherry tomato. Set aside.
- To make the burgers, grind protein chips in a food processor, forming a breadcrumb consistency. Add ½ chopped onion and egg whites to the food processor and process until smooth.
- In a large bowl, thoroughly combine ground turkey and chip mixture. Spoon 1” rounds onto a foil-lined baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Bake for 15 minutes then remove from the oven.
- Cut cheese slice into 6 pieces. Top each burger with a piece of cheese and bake for 5 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Assemble each kebab by interchangeably skewering 2 pieces each of: lettuce, tomato, pickle, bacon, and burger. Serve with dipping sauce.