Broccoli Cheddar Eggs Benedict
|Serving Size: 1/4 of yield|
|Calories 146||Calories from Fat 45|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 5g||8%|
|this table provides nutrition breakdown for fats|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 1g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g||2%|
|nutrition breakdown for carbohydrates|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|protein nutritional details|
|vitamins nutritional details|
|Vitamin A||5%||Vitamin C||0%|
|daily values disclaimer|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your values may change depending on your calorie needs.|
|Prep Time:||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time:||25 Minutes|
|Serving Size:||1/4 of yield|
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the riced cauliflower and broccoli in a microwave safe bowl. Cook on high for 6 minutes. Pour onto a clean kitchen towel and let cool for 5 minutes. Squeeze with towel to remove excess water. Place into a large bowl.
- Add cheese, seasoning, salt, pepper, and egg whites and mix to combine.
- Form into 4 patties on a baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes, flip, then bake another 8-10 minutes or until brown.
- Serve with a poached egg on top.
Nutrition Note: Replace each poached egg with two egg whites to reduce fat content.