Breakfast Egg Muffins
|Serving Size: 2 muffins|
|Calories 143||Calories from Fat 36|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 4g||6%|
|this table provides nutrition breakdown for fats|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g||0%|
|nutrition breakdown for carbohydrates|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|protein nutritional details|
|vitamins nutritional details|
|Vitamin A||0%||Vitamin C||0%|
|daily values disclaimer|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your values may change depending on your calorie needs.|
|Prep Time:||20 Minutes|
|Cook Time:||30 Minutes|
|Serving Size:||2 muffins|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and prep a 12-count muffin pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a medium skillet, cook turkey sausage over medium-high heat for 10-15 minutes, or until sausage is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink. Then, drain.
- Evenly divide cooked sausage, placing 1/4 cupfuls into 12 muffin cups.
- Whisk Egg Beaters® and seasoning in a large bowl. Then add to each muffin cup until about 3/4 full.
- Preheat oven. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Carefully insert a knife near the center to see if the egg is completely cooked.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
*Journal It!* 143 protein calories To maximize freshness, store leftovers in fridge.