Harvest Mushroon & Sage Spaghetti
|Serving Size: 1/4 yield|
|Calories 189||Calories from Fat 45|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 5g||8%|
|this table provides nutrition breakdown for fats|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 0g|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g||5%|
|nutrition breakdown for carbohydrates|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
|protein nutritional details|
|vitamins nutritional details|
|Vitamin A||27%||Vitamin C||93%|
|daily values disclaimer|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your values may change depending on your calorie needs.|
|Prep Time:||15 Minutes|
|Cook Time:||30 Minutes|
|Serving Size:||1/4 yield|
- Brown chicken sausage over medium heat in a large pan, sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Remove from pan, slice into medallions, and set aside.
- Add onions, garlic, and bell pepper to pan. Saute, scraping up any brown bits left by the sausage. Deglaze with ¼ cup chicken broth, or as needed.
- Add sage, black pepper, mushrooms, and kale. Saute until vegetables are cooked through.
- Whisk in lemon juice, fat-free cream cheese, and parmesan. Simmer until sauce thickens.
- Toss cooked spaghetti squash with sauce and serve with chicken sausage.
**Tip:** We used pre-cooked chicken sausage that has 110 calories per large link. Be sure to buy a brand that is low in fat and carbs. Cook spaghetti squash in an Instant Pot! Pierce whole spaghetti squash with knife. Place steamer trivet inside Instant Pot and pour in 1 cup water. Place whole squash in Instant Pot and cook on high pressure for 15 minutes.